ISABELLA & AMBROSIO
Modern time calls for modern amenities and modern way of life. Today, with our ultra busy lifestyles there is hardly any time left to take care of the environment we live in. Not only does the environment need care taking but we as individual also need to connect with our soul. Allow us to present before you one such residence which is a reverie come true for a family which values health, luxury & nature conservation.
We invite you to indulge in green homes.
The Othello group presents a burgeoning concept of sustainable green building with LEED Certified Design.
We give you Nautilus-E3… Eco-friendly,Enchanting, Efficiency.
We take pride in offering you the newest way of living… Use, Conserve and Recycle. At Nautilus-E3, we not only assist you in treasuring all your life’s precious moments in a serene aura, but we also make sure you enjoy the luxurious amenities while saving the planet and cutting down your living costs making Nautilus-E3 a success for you.
The Othello Vision…
To ensure customer delight by delivering value added superior quality products and building world – class, innovative and cost-effective spaces, to become the most preferred reality company.
Our undivided attention goes to the area, which will deliver you exquisite cuisines to tantalize your taste bud. The kitchen has been developed to be spacious, environment and user friendly.
You would definitely want to savour this experience.
We provide you two beautiful terrace gardens with an area of 5000 square feet each, away from all the pollution and traffic. Where you can cherish your special moments with get together and parties. The lavishly made gazebos and the walking track are surely going to give you an outstanding experience, while taking care of your health and needs.
- Use of 20% materials with re-cycled content
- Use of local materials to the extent of 75%
- Waste reduction during construction
- Efficient waste management system
- Waste reduction through innovative design
- Hollow Fly Ash/Autoclaved Aerated blocks,Cavity Walls/Voids, envelop of dwelling units to cut down heat load
- Thermal comfort through the use of building materials with higher ‘R’ Value.
- High SRI materials, minimum heat island effect – both roof and non – roof
- Renewable Energy in the form of Solar Energy
- Use of common Solar Hot Water System
- Separate Sub-energy meter for each apartment to monitor and control A.C load and save heavy electricity bills
- LED luminaries for reduced building maintenance cost
- Lighting Power Density meets baseline value
- Captive Power Generation
- Maximum day lighting
- Minimum light trespass
- Reduce Sky Glow (light pollution)
Miracles are not the answer for the conservation of Earth. All it requires is one correct decision. Hence, we present to you our new venture. Nautilus-E3, lead to a tremendous cost reduction. We not only help you in embracing the latest luxuries and technologies,but also aim to imbibe in you an experience of enhanced productivity, luxury, health and water conservation.
- Rainwater Harvesting through roof rain water harvesting in underground sump
- Plantation for drought tolerant species
- Groundwater recharge provision through recharge
- Utilizing rain water falling on campus by diverting surplus runoff to a recharge bore.
- Watering plants and trees through sprinklers and drip irrigation for lawns for higher efficiency and reducing evaporation losses.
- ‘Kohler’ water efficient green fixtures for reduced water consumption.
- Efficient power saver water supply pumping for the campus
- Efficient that design.
- Water metering.
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Enhanced fresh Air-Ventilation
- 75% day lighting
- Provision for forced Ventilation (Exhaust System)
- Use of low VOC painting material
- Building flush out process to be done before possession
- Tobacco Smoke Control
Isabella Actual Show Flat